Last year, I started this series of “who’s hiring” blog posts because The Great Resignation was clearly a real thing. The pandemic is causing so many folks to rethink what they do for a living, where they do it, who they do it for, and in light of yesterday’s salary survey results, how much money they earn doing it. It’s been really fulfilling to hear stories of employers who found candidates here, and candidates who found a new opportunity. So let’s keep ‘er going for a while longer.
Is your company hiring for a database position as of January 2022? Do you wanna work with the kinds of people who read this blog? Let’s set up some rapid networking here. If your company is hiring, leave a comment.
- Your comment must include the job title, and either a link to the full job description, or the text of it. It doesn’t have to be a SQL Server DBA job, but it does have to be related to databases. (We get a pretty broad readership here – it can be any database.)
- An email address to send resumes, or a link to the application process – if I were you, I’d put an email address because you may want to know that applicants are readers here, because they might be more qualified than the applicants you regularly get.
- Please state the location and include REMOTE and/or VISA when that sort of candidate is welcome. When remote work is not an option, include ONSITE.
- Please only post if you personally are part of the hiring company—no recruiting firms or job boards. Only one post per company. If it isn’t a household name, please explain what your company does.
- Commenters: please don’t reply to job posts to complain about something. It’s off topic here.
- Readers: please only email if you are personally interested in the job.
If your comment isn’t relevant or smells fishy, I’ll delete it. If you have questions about why your comment got deleted, or how to maximize the effectiveness of your comment, contact me.
Each month, I publish a new post in the Who’s Hiring category here so y’all can get the latest opportunities.
If you want to be notified as people leave new jobs here, there’s a “subscribe without commenting” option where you leave a comment. I don’t use that for subscribing you to anything else.