I’m coming to Salt Lake City in August for SQLSaturday #887. On Friday, I’ll be teaching a one-day pre-con:
Performance Tuning in 21 Demos – You’re a developer or DBA who wants to tune indexes and queries to make your application go faster. You don’t like learning by watching slides or reading white papers – you want to jump right into the code and see what happens. You’re the kind of person who loves watching YouTube videos that start with, “Hold my beer and watch this.”
Attendees get their choice of a Recorded Class Season Pass or a Consultant Toolkit – so the pre-con pays for itself! Learn more and register now. There are only 50 seats available.
Can’t make it to Salt Lake City? Here’s where to find me this summer:
- May 20-22: Techorama Belgium and pre-con Performance Tuning in a Day
- June 1: SQL Saturday Dallas and pre-con
Performance Tuning in 21 Demos(sold out)
- June 8: SQL Saturday South Florida and pre-con Performance Tuning in 21 Demos
- June 11-13: SQL Intersection Orlando and pre-con Developer’s SQL Server Recipe Book
- August 2: SQL Saturday Salt Lake City and pre-con Performance Tuning in 21 Demos
- August 16-17: SQL Saturday Sacramento and pre-con Performance Tuning in 21 Demos
- Sept 13-14: SQL Saturday Boston and pre-con Performance Tuning in 21 Demos
I won’t be at Summit this fall – I’m skipping that this year for a long-overdue Hawaii cruise – so if you wanna catch me this year in person, those are your best bets. (There’s always my live online classes, too.)
The latest email says it is in Salt Lake City, and the link says it is in Sacramento. ???
Sorry about that – I’m attending both events, actually! Updated the post & the links to make ’em more clear.
I’ll be attending the pre-con in Salt Lake. Do you have any recommended readings, or other prep work?
Congrats! Yeah, read the info here if you want to follow along on a laptop: https://www.brentozar.com/product/performance-tuning-in-21-demos/
See you there!