I’m coming back to Boston for SQLSaturday this October 14th!
On Friday the 13th (muhaha), before the event, I’m teaching a one-day pre-conference workshop on Mastering Query Tuning.
You need to speed up a SQL Server app, and you’re allowed to change the queries and indexes – but not the server hardware or settings. Good news – I’ll teach you how in a day of learning and fun. Join me, Brent Ozar, as I explain how to make your SQL Server apps go faster.
- How SQL Server builds query plans
- How to choose between CTEs, temp tables, and APPLY
- How to tune for SELECT * and lots of rows
- How to write dynamic SQL that scales
- How to avoid pitfalls like deadlocks and bad batching
Save $50 on early bird registration now. The class will be held at the Microsoft Technology Center at 5 Wayside Road, Burlington MA 01803. Seating is limited to 114 folks. I will be there in person, and it will not be recorded or broadcast online.
Other helpful links:
- Register for the SQL Saturday event with lots of other sessions – that’s the Saturday event, keep in mind, not my workshop
- Read more about the event – with the location, volunteering, and more
- Speakers can submit sessions now