This course is designed for junior SQL Server developers and app developers who want to take their T-SQL skills to the next level up, and have a little adventure in the process. We help you write efficient T-SQL code by covering thinking in sets, CASE expressions, computed columns, and windowing functions.
After completing this course, you’re ready for the Fundamentals of Query Tuning.
- 01. Prologue and Script Files
- 02. Thinking in Sets (5m)
- 03. Number and Date Tables (10m)
- 04. Case Expressions (17m)
- 05. Computed Columns (10m)
- 06. Windowing Functions – Design (21m)
- 07. Windowing Functions – Performance (8m)
- 08. Replacing Cursors, Part 1 (6m)
- 09. Replacing Cursors, Part 2 (5m)
- 10. Replacing Cursors, Part 3 (7m)
- 11. Let the Adventure Begin! (9m)
- 12. About Doug (2m)