Doug spends 2 minutes introducing himself and explains why he built this course.
Download the script files here. Note that the PlayerRolls table is dynamically generated, so your data will not precisely match the data presented in the videos (and that’s okay).
- 02. Thinking in Sets (5m)
- 03. Number and Date Tables (10m)
- 04. Case Expressions (17m)
- 05. Computed Columns (10m)
- 06. Windowing Functions – Design (21m)
- 07. Windowing Functions – Performance (8m)
- 08. Replacing Cursors, Part 1 (6m)
- 09. Replacing Cursors, Part 2 (5m)
- 10. Replacing Cursors, Part 3 (7m)
- 11. Let the Adventure Begin! (9m)
- 12. About Doug (2m)