I stopped at a waterfall in Iceland to answer your top-voted questions from https://pollgab.com/room/brento.
Here’s what we covered:
- 00:00 Introductions
- 00:28 Accidental DBA: How do I determine if SQL Server instances are licensed?
- 02:22 Jose: What activities do I need to do if I sell managed SQL Server as a service?
- 03:23 Mr. Griffith: How do I defend backups from ransomware?
- 04:16 Accidental DBA: Will you do Office Hours in San Diego?
- 05:07 Accidental DBA: What are the consequences if my SQL Servers are not licensed?
- 05:50 Random Name: Should I use local accounts or domain accounts for the SQL Server service?
- 07:20 Oleg: Should I use INNER JOIN or a comma-delimited list of tables?
- 08:55 Abner: Activity Monitor shows spikes of waiting tasks. How do I dig deeper?
- 10:01 Mr. SQL Seeks: How do I do an impact analysis before I make a change?
- 11:10 Wrap-up