You’re over the hump! Just two weeks left to go.
All month long, I’m giving away our newest class, Fundamentals of PowerShell for DBAs. Here’s what you’ll be learning this week:
- March 20, Mon: Parameters and Error Handling and Demos
- March 21, Tues: The SQL Server Module and Demos
- March 22, Weds: The SQLSERVER:\ Drive
- March 23, Thurs: Working With SQLSERVER Objects
- March 24, Fri: Scripting Objects and Demos
In case you didn’t know before now, go head over to the class and watching the Before the Class modules that explain how to set up your workstation to follow along.
Not patient? Can’t wait for the rest of the videos to go live? Recorded Class Season Pass Fundamentals holders can jump in now – it’s included with your existing membership. Enjoy!
Got into 2 problems with this:
1. The resources link https://www.brentozar.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Fundamentals_of_PowerShell_for_DBAs_Resources.zip returns a 404
2. I was watching earlier the Scripting objects lecture, everything went fine, but the demo does not work, it is locked. Now the lecture is also locked and the session for next Monday is active. With the link to the materials broken, there is no way to see what was in that demo and the Monday session does not make much sense without it.
Got 2 questions for you, Adi:
1. What are the days in the above blog post?
2. What’s today?