Was your New Year’s resolution to get a new job? Heads up: the comments in this post are for you.
Is your company hiring for a database position as of January 2023? Do you wanna work with the kinds of people who read this blog? Let’s set up some rapid networking here. If your company is hiring, leave a comment.
- Your comment must include the job title, and either a link to the full job description, or the text of it. It doesn’t have to be a SQL Server DBA job, but it does have to be related to databases. (We get a pretty broad readership here – it can be any database.)
- An email address to send resumes, or a link to the application process – if I were you, I’d put an email address because you may want to know that applicants are readers here, because they might be more qualified than the applicants you regularly get.
- Please state the location and include REMOTE and/or VISA when that sort of candidate is welcome. When remote work is not an option, include ONSITE.
- Please only post if you personally are part of the hiring company—no recruiting firms or job boards. Only one post per company. If it isn’t a household name, please explain what your company does.
- Commenters: please don’t reply to job posts to complain about something. It’s off topic here.
- Readers: please only email if you are personally interested in the job.
If your comment isn’t relevant or smells fishy, I’ll delete it. If you have questions about why your comment got deleted, or how to maximize the effectiveness of your comment, contact me.
Each month, I publish a new post in the Who’s Hiring category here so y’all can get the latest opportunities.
Howdy! We are hiring for 3 DBA positions. All 3 positions are REMOTE, and we do accept H1B.
Database Administrator I (Remote): https://jobs.jobvite.com/ashcompanies/job/olgRlfwx
Database Administrator II (Remote): https://jobs.jobvite.com/ashcompanies/job/oIDTlfwj
and Sr Database Administrator I (Remote): https://jobs.jobvite.com/ashcompanies/job/o0DTlfwB
Job descriptions are in the links. If you use my name, Michael Sosis or my manager, Jeff Miller, in the referral, your application will skip the HR DBA screening.
Hello Micheal, I applied to the Position on the Website on 12/20 but never received any response or communication from HR Team.
wheels of our HR move slowly. It took me almost two months to get hired.
yes, but as you said yourself
>> will skip the HR DBA screening
Thanks Michael for the update.
Thanks Michael for the update.
Same here, I also applied
My client, RenaissanceRe are hiring senior SQL DBA, based in Ireland, role is hybrid – 2 days/week in Dublin office.
You’ll be joining a small team where automation is the key for all daily DBA duties, giving you time to prioritize on project work.
Job description here: https://renre.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/RenaissanceRe_Careers/job/Dublin/Senior-Systems-Engineer—DBA_JR693-3
Please feel free to send me your CV directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll try to respond swiftly.
Or you can apply using the link within the description, which will go through HR screening process first.
Looking to hire a couple DBAs, one Senior. Australia, Melbourne office with great flexibility (one office day/week). Small passionate team with lots of opportunity to learn/grow. Feel free to reach out over LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sinclaircj/ – forgive the ancient profile picture!) otherwise the job posts are available here:
Database Administrator – https://jobs.lever.co/myob-2/11b4f923-ea4e-4373-ac5e-498c9ba95147
Senior Database Administrator – https://jobs.lever.co/myob-2/1218baf0-b116-4c02-8056-1e5f5b013444
Hi all! The company I work for, TransCore (Intelligent Transportation and Traffic Management Systems) is hiring a SR. SQL Developer (7+ years experience). The person needs to be in the Harrisburg, PA area ONSITE (hybrid – mostly remote except for meetings). We are not offering sponsorship, C2C or 1099. It is a direct hire (W2).
Here’s the link to the job post: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/TRA1034TNSC/JobBoard/0885e26f-46c3-45cc-8f3a-b849c09d3bdd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=cacfaca9-2049-4a8e-80cc-2ef377790767
If you apply let me know and you can email me with questions at email@example.com
I’m looking for a SQL DB Developer. Strong T-SQL skills and experience in ETL and OLAP/Kimbal DWH. Company is located in Nashville, TN, USA but position is remote. It’s a good growing company – I’ve been here over 9 years.
Must be authorized to work in the US/sponsorship not currently available.