- How to deduplicate & prune an existing database with too many indexes
- How to use sp_BlitzIndex to design the right nonclustered indexes for specific queries
- How to assess a large workload and prioritize which tables/indexes to work on first
- How to convert badly-performing recommended indexes into blazing-fast hand-tuned indexes
- How to know when filtered indexes, indexed views, and indexed computed columns will pay off
- How to measure whether your index changes made things better, or worse
Because this one’s tougher, I’m going to give you a little more time and a few options:
- Recordings of just this class for 1 Month: $195
- Recordings of all my Mastering classes for 3 Months: $495
- Join me as I teach it live for 3 Months: $995 – includes the full rotation of my Mastering classes:
- Mastering Index Tuning – July 19-21 (add to calendar)
- Mastering Query Tuning – August 17-19 (add to calendar)
- Mastering Parameter Sniffing – August 31-Sept 2 (add to calendar)
- Mastering Server Tuning – Sept 21-23 (add to calendar)
- And during your Live Class Season Pass membership, you get access to all of my Instant Replays – both the Fundamentals and Mastering classes, so you can knock out all of your prerequisites and revisit what you’ve learned.
This sale ends Saturday. I hope this is as much fun for y’all as it is for me – I love seeing hundreds of y’all commit to upping your game dramatically in a short period of time. There’s no time like the present, so let’s do this! See y’all in class.
Update: sale’s over!