It’s one thing for me to tell you how much easier The Consultant Toolkit makes my job and how clients love how much I can tell them about their server during the initial sales call – but it’s another thing to hear it from a happy customer:
Thought I would share a story, with my thanks for the Consultant Toolkit. A timeline:
- Friday – random guy tweets he needs some DBA help. I get tagged, along with a couple of other consultants
- Saturday – dude emails me. I send back an offer to “quick review” a server
- Sunday – get results from the Consultant Toolkit
- Monday afternoon call – impress the crap out of the prospect
- Tuesday – negotiations
- Thursday – contract signed to do dozens of HealthChecks and provide 7 hours of remediation effort per server
- Today – I’m actually on their jump box they made just for me working.
One week from a tweet to a $35K contract. He had talked to several other firms before the tweet, but he sold me to management with “[Redacted] has already given us actionable items on the main server at a great price.”
And that’s what The Consultant Toolkit does: help you close deals faster and provide more value than your competitors. Over 100 companies are using it today – so you’re probably already competing with someone else using it. If you’re not closing as many deals as you used to…hmm…
Good work if you can get it.