This week, we’re sharing Instant Replay videos from our training classes. Last but not least this week, Andy Leonard is talking about the Extract-Load-Transform design pattern in SSIS – different from the old Extract-Transform-Load:
That video is from the Instant Replay recordings of Andy’s 2 1/2 day class, Expert SSIS Training.
The reviews are great.
This training with Andy was really good. We are just in process of building our data warehouse Phase1 and this course was very timely for me to really dig deep about how it all works and what endless possibilities are there to take it to the next level. I definitely be going back to watch recordings as it was a lot of information to take in all at once and will be spending more time on Andy’s Blog where he also shares tons of SSIS wisdom. Thank you for it all Andy!!!! – R. Kaur
The training was fantastic and I learned a lot. Will be coming back to the recorded training many times. Andy is a good presenter and the pace was good. While not all of the training will be applicable in my specific job, it was good to learn new things. If you use SSIS, take this training. – James Roes
Here’s what you’ll learn in the course – you will learn to improve data integration with SSIS by:
- Building faster data integration.
- Making data integration execution more manageable.
- Building data integration faster.
- SSIS Design Patterns for Performance – how to build SSIS packages that execute and load data faster by tuning SSIS data flows and implementing performance patterns.
- SSIS Deployment, Configuration, Execution, and Monitoring – the “Ops” part of DevOps with SSIS using out-of-the-box tools and the latest utilities.
- Automation – how to use Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) to improve SSIS quality and reduce development time.
Save 50% on Andy’s next course this week only – register now for the Sept 10-12 class.