Data integration is the foundation of data science, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals responsible for developing, deploying, and managing data integration at enterprise-scale.
You will learn to improve data integration with SSIS by:
- Building faster data integration.
- Making data integration execution more manageable.
- Building data integration faster.
- SSIS Design Patterns for Performance – how to build SSIS packages that execute and load data faster by tuning SSIS data flows and implementing performance patterns.
- SSIS Deployment, Configuration, Execution, and Monitoring – the “Ops” part of DevOps with SSIS using out-of-the-box tools and the latest utilities.
- Automation – how to use Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) to improve SSIS quality and reduce development time.
About the instructor: Andy Leonard is a Data Philosopher and BimlHero from Farmville, Virginia specializing in data integration with SSIS, SSIS performance tuning, and automation. He is very passionate about technology but has interests in literature, mathematics, farming, and engineering.
This is a live online class. We host it in GoToWebinar, live with Andy Leonard on webcam, with a 75-minute lunch break. Audio can come through either your computer audio, or by dialing into a US phone number – headset recommended either way. For more information, check out the Training Logistics PDF for our online classes.
Online class times:
- September 11-12, 13:00 UTC (9AM New York City)
Because this is a brand new class, it doesn’t include Instant Replay capability.