My job this month: writing! I’m writing a storage chapter for an upcoming SQL Server book, and I’m putting together a dizzying array of presentations for the next couple of months. My Upcoming Events page has the low-down on each one, but here’s where I’ll be in the next few months:
- February 12th – Perfmon & Profiler 101, online and in Columbus OH
- February 19th – Effective SharePoint Backup & Restore Strategies, online
- February 19th – Perfmon & Profiler 101, Grand Rapids MI
- March 3 – SAN Tips for First-Time Users, Kalamazoo MI
- March 5 – SQL Server Disaster Recovery Techniques, online
- March 13 – Quest Day with the Experts, Aliso Viejo CA
- March 19 – Disaster Recovery Disasters, online
- April 2 – Get Your Boss to Say Yes, online
- April 8 – Quest Day with the Experts, Atlanta GA
- April 16 – Discovery Wizard: The Poor Man’s CMDB, online
- May 19 – SAN Multipathing: You CAN Get There From Here, Indianapolis IN
All of these events are free to attend (either online or in person), and with everybody’s budget cutbacks, this might be the only way to get free DBA training this year.
We’re also working on getting the live presentations broadcast on the web as they happen – more on that as each meeting gets closer.