Want to meet your mostest favoritest Houston tweeps and talk trash about your leastest favoritest ones? Coffee Groundz in Midtown is hosting a Twitter party on Sunday, November 2nd from 2pm to 6pm.
- They have plenty of electric outlets and free WiFi
- They have a great outdoor patio with lots of seating (AND outlets there too!)
- The morning staff are fun and friendly (can’t speak for the afternoon staff because I just grab a beer and go straight out to the patio)
- They serve surprisingly good sandwiches, plus gelato and smoothies
- They play fun music on XM, not dark or artsy stuff
- THEY HAVE A FULL BAR! WOOHOO! Not just Bud and vodka, but a great variety of beer and wine.
I’ll be here, and odds are there will be a ton of other interesting Tweeps here too. I’ve met a ton of fun people on Twitter that I’ve got a lot in common with, and I know I always love getting the chance to meet them and shake their hands. Or hug them. Whatever.
If you like the place, follow them online to find out news like the Twitter party: