Watch Brent Ozar Streaming Live
Summer/Fall 2022 Rotation:
- Aug 29-31: Mastering Query Tuning – Add to Calendar (Europe-friendly times) – Prerequisites
- Aug 31-Sept 2: Mastering Query Tuning – Add to Calendar – Prerequisites
- Sept 26-28: Mastering Parameter Sniffing – Add to Calendar (Europe-friendly times) – Prerequisites
- Sept 28-30: Mastering Parameter Sniffing – Add to Calendar – Prerequisites
- Oct 24-26: Mastering Server Tuning – Add to Calendar (Europe-friendly times) – Prerequisites
- Oct 26-28: Mastering Server Tuning – Add to Calendar – Prerequisites
Each class has hands-on labs for you to follow along. Read each course’s prerequisites at least a few days before class because setting up your VM will take quite a bit of time the first time you attend a Mastering class.
For the highest resolution, click on the config icon in the player and you can change it up to 1080p. If you’re on a slow connection (unreliable wifi, DSL, etc) you can also change it down to a lower quality there, too. If you have problems with the video stuttering or not keeping up, first try refreshing your browser, then try closing other apps that are using the Internet (like syncing large files), or try connecting over wired Ethernet. And stop trying to steal wifi from your neighbor three houses over, ha ha ho ho.
For chat and questions, join the #BrentOzarUnlimited Slack channel, or read the instructions on how to get in. I only do Q&A over Slack – if you can’t get in there, you won’t be able to ask questions or turn in your homework.
If you don’t see a broadcast streaming window above, check with your sysadmins to have them unblock Mux.com (private classes) and Twitch.tv or YouTube.com (free public classes) for you. If you’re using a company VPN, you may also want to try disconnecting that VPN to see if that helps. If your video pauses, you’ve got an unstable Internet connection. Hit refresh on the page to restart your streaming. I can’t help troubleshoot your Internet connection during class, unfortunately.