Watch Brent Ozar Streaming Live
This channel is scrambled.
Don't you hate that feeling when you stumble onto a good show, but it's on one of those pay channels? That's what's happening here.
Upcoming Live Classes
You can get all of these with a Live Class Season Pass. If you bought the VM add-on, fill out this form to tell me which dates you’ll be attending so I can get your VMs available ahead of time. (I need at least 48 hours advance notice before the class.)
- May 13: How I Use the First Responder Kit – iCal – prerequisites
- May 14: Fundamentals of Parameter Sniffing – iCal – prerequisites
- May 17-19: Mastering Server Tuning – iCal – prerequisites
- May 20: Fundamentals of TempDB – iCal – prerequisites
- June 15-17: Mastering Query Tuning – iCal (Europe-friendly times) – prerequisites
- July 14-16: Mastering Server Tuning – iCal (Europe-friendly times) – prerequisites
- July 19-21: Mastering Index Tuning – iCal – prerequisites
- August 17-19: Mastering Query Tuning – iCal – prerequisites
- August 31-Sept 2: Mastering Parameter Sniffing – iCal – prerequisites
- Sept 21-23: Mastering Server Tuning – iCal – prerequisites
Each class has hands-on labs for you to follow along. Read each course’s prerequisites at least a few days before class because setting up your VM will take quite a bit of time the first time you attend a Mastering class.
For the highest resolution, click on the config icon in the player and you can change it up to 1080p. If you’re on a slow connection (unreliable wifi, DSL, etc) you can also change it down to a lower quality there, too. If you have problems with the video stuttering or not keeping up, first try refreshing your browser, then try closing other apps that are using the Internet (like syncing large files), or try connecting over wired Ethernet. And stop trying to steal wifi from your neighbor three houses over, ha ha ho ho.
For chat and questions, join the #BrentOzarUnlimited Slack channel, or read the instructions on how to get in. I only do Q&A over Slack – if you can’t get in there, you won’t be able to ask questions or turn in your homework.
If you don’t see a broadcast streaming window above, check with your sysadmins to have them unblock Mux.com (private classes) and Twitch.tv or YouTube.com (free public classes) for you. If you’re using a company VPN, you may also want to try disconnecting that VPN to see if that helps. If your video pauses, you’ve got an unstable Internet connection. Hit refresh on the page to restart your streaming. I can’t help troubleshoot your Internet connection during class, unfortunately.