Warm up your keyboard, it’s time for a contest.
The challenge: Write the creepiest sentence you can come up with. You get 10 words max.
An example to get you started:
Oh, I’m sure someone set up the backups.
- Enter as often as you like (here on the blog, in the comments for this post)
- The contest will close on Thursday, June 4, 2015
- Bragging rights. That’s sublime all by itself.
- One free license for Goat Simulator from Steam – we’ll send the gift certificate to the email address of your choice. ($9.99 value USD.) http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/
Update…. the winner has been selected! We had tons of great entrants, but I had to pick a winner.
5. “Microsoft has released details of new SQL licensing model.” … Dorsey
4. “I wrote a trigger to prevent duplicate inserts.” … Chris Bergin
3. “We just make everyone a sysadmin so it’s easier.” … John Nelson #2
2. “The server room is directly below the men’s room?” … ScalabilityDoug
And the winner of the bragging rights AND the coveted free license of Goat Simulator is:
1. “Please keep this pager on you at all times.” …Tim Cockerham
Tim, we’ve emailed you all the info to claim your prize.