The most popular tech Q&A site in the world serves 12-14 million web pages per day with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. They’re passionate about performance, and they’ll share the scalability lessons they learned along the way. This session is aimed at production DBAs who manage SQL Servers that need to go faster and SQL programmers who don’t understand why their database won’t deliver queries quicker.
Our Next Classes:
Denver in February
We've expanded our classes for 2015 and we're introducing longer in-depth classes: The Senior DBA Class of 2015 and SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs