The most popular tech Q&A site in the world serves 12-14 million web pages per day with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. They’re passionate about performance, and they’ll share the scalability lessons they learned along the way. This session is aimed at production DBAs who manage SQL Servers that need to go faster and SQL programmers who don’t understand why their database won’t deliver queries quicker.
What We Do:
SQL Critical Care®
If your SQL Server is too slow or unreliable, and you're tired of guessing games, we'll help.
In just 4 days, we find the root cause, explain it to you, and show you how to get pain relief. Learn more now.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
When someone accuses me of being a security hard-ass to their team only. (HT @SQLsoldier)
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs