The most popular tech Q&A site in the world serves 12-14 million web pages per day with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. They’re passionate about performance, and they’ll share the scalability lessons they learned along the way. This session is aimed at production DBAs who manage SQL Servers that need to go faster and SQL programmers who don’t understand why their database won’t deliver queries quicker.
Going to PASS?
Check This Class:
Pre-Summit, on Monday and Tuesday, we'll teach you how we tune SQL Servers. If you like us on the web, you'll love our pre-cons.
It's just $695, but limited seats are left. Learn more now.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Make SQL Apps Faster
Nov 2014, Seattle
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs