When we started the company a few years ago, we had no idea what we were in for. We had to:
- Come up with a product
- Build a consistent, repeatable process
- Hire the right people to help perform that process
- Train them how to do the process
- Scale it up bigger
- Build training classes for the public to learn the process
- Scale those classes up bigger too
- And along the way, solve all kinds of challenges around accounting, attorneys, sales, marketing, support, and human resources
It was seriously hard work, and we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished together. A few months ago, we recognized that we were having a bit of a champagne moment – we’d built a successful consulting practice and successful training classes.
Now, we’re at an interesting point in the company because it’s time to think about the next big things to build. We talked a lot about what we wanted to next, and what success looked like for each of us. We decided that the best way forward was for one of us to run the company from here on out. Any of us could have done it and been equally successful – we all love what we’re doing here and we have fun ideas on how to move forward – but I
lost won the rock-paper-scissors match.
So the company is buying out Jeremiah and Kendra’s shares, and they’re going to take a really well-deserved break to figure out what they want to do next. I’m really excited to see what they end up doing, and of course I’m just as excited for my own work to come.
Join me in congratulating Jeremiah & Kendra.
Related – here’s our individual posts: