Availability Groups are all the rage right now, especially since they’re included with SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition. Our Availability Groups blog post category is one of the most popular on the site, and in my 4-day Senior DBA class, people have always been asking for more in-depth coverage of clustering and AGs.
Let’s get together for a live 3-day online class to cover:
- Fundamentals of Windows Server Failover Clustering
- Designing & implementing a cluster for both HA and DR
- Designing & implementing AGs
- Leveraging readable secondaries, distributed AGs, and basic AGs
- Managing & monitoring AGs
- Troubleshooting when things go wrong
To do it, we’ve partnered with Edwin Sarmiento, a Microsoft Certified Master and MVP out of Canada who I’ve known for years. He’s been cranking out great HA/DR training material – I’ve heard great stuff from readers who have been through his classes.
The class is September 5-7 online. Read more about it, and use coupon code JoinOnline to save $1,000 if you register in the month of June.
See you there!