06. Filtered Statistics: ENHANCE! (15m)
Filtered statistics help you get ENHANCED statistical coverage of small parts of your table.
3 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 01. A Tale of Two Plans (7m)
- 02. Getting to Know Statistics (15m)
- 03. Combining Multiple Single-Column Statistics (8m)
- 04. Multi-Column Statistics and the Cardinality Estimators (14m)
- 05. What Is the Cardinality Estimator? (5m)
- 07. The Ascending Key Problem (11m)
- 08. 10 Rules for Managing Statistics (12m)
- 09. Seeks, Scans, and Sargability (9m)
- 10. How Execution Plans are Made (10m)
Where can I download all the SQL Scripts ?
Sameer – these training videos aren’t really designed for you to follow along with the scripts – you’re best off watching the video instead.
Minor correction: The highlighted row at 08:26 should be the Estimated Number of Rows, not the Estimated Number of Executions.