When your SQL Server is critically injured you need a first responder kit to help you diagnose the problem and apply emergency aid. In this session, Kendra Little introduces you to invaluable tools and techniques for triaging an emergency. If you have one year’s experience with database administration, this half-hour session will set you up to triage like a pro.
Want a list of links referenced in the video? Scroll on down!
Links from the video:
- Dedicated Admin Connection: http://BrentOzar.com/go/DAC
- sp_WhoIsActive tutorial: http://BrentOzar.com/go/active
- sp_WhoIsActive instructions for running in a loop and storing off data: http://BrentOzar.com/go/activehistory
- DMV queries from Glenn Berry: http://BrentOzar.com/go/glenn
- Perfmon tutorial by Brent: http://BrentOzar.com/go/perfmon