Season passes are great for people who want to cram in a lot of learning, all year long. You get access to all of my live online classes for one year from your date of purchase, including:
- Fundamentals of Index Tuning – 1 day, normally $195
- Fundamentals of Query Tuning – 1 day, normally $195
- Fundamentals of Parameter Sniffing – 1 day, normally $195
- How I Use the First Responder Kit – 1 day, normally $195
- Mastering Index Tuning – 3 days, normally $1,995
- Mastering Query Tuning – 3 days, normally $1,995
- Mastering Parameter Sniffing – 3 days, normally $1,995
- Mastering Server Tuning with Wait Stats – 3 days, normally $1,995
- Total value if you attend each class just once: $8,760
(and with a season pass, you can come back to brush up!)
Each of the above classes is held a few times per year, so you can find a set of dates that work for you.
You can watch recordings all year with Instant Replay – as soon as you purchase, and for the next 365 days, you can watch recorded versions of these classes via online streaming. Brush up on stuff you missed or revisit your favorite topics. It’s the best of both worlds: live training with me, plus reminders. Start your learning right away!
Don’t have your own lab VM for the Mastering classes? Add the lab VM option – in the Mastering classes, you need a fairly powerful lab VM: SQL Server 2017 or newer with 4-8 CPU cores, 32-64GB RAM, and at least 600GB of free SSD space. Here’s how to set up your own lab workstation. If you don’t have access to a server that large, you can buy a Live Class Season Pass with your Mastering lab VM included.
The fine print:
- Season Passes are sold per-person, and cannot be shared between team members.
- Season passes apply only to my online classes, not in-person events like conferences.
- For info on how to attend, ask questions, and the right order to attend classes in, read my live class logistics page.