Season passes are great for people who want to cram in a lot of learning, all year long. You get access to all of Brent’s live online classes for one year from your date of purchase, including:
- Fundamentals of Index Tuning – 1 day, normally $595
- Mastering Index Tuning – 3 days, normally $2,995
- Mastering Query Tuning – 3 days, normally $2,995
- Mastering Server Tuning with Wait Stats – 3 days, normally $2,995
- Developer’s Guide to SQL Server Performance – 1 day, normally $995
- Performance Tuning in 21 Demos – 1 day, normally $995
- Total value if you attend each class just once: $10,975
(and with a season pass, you can come back to brush up!)
Each of the above classes is held a few times per year, so you can find a set of dates that work for you.
These are online classes – we (Brent & Erik) host it in GoToWebinar, live with us on webcam, taking questions as we go through the material together. Audio can come through either your computer audio, or by dialing into a US phone number – headset recommended either way. For more information, check out the Training Logistics PDF for our online classes.
You can watch recordings all year with Instant Replay – as soon as you purchase, and for the next 365 days, you can watch recorded versions of these classes via online streaming. Brush up on stuff you missed or revisit your favorite topics. It’s the best of both worlds: live training with Brent and Erik, plus reminders. Start your learning right away!
The fine print:
- A Season Pass includes up to 2 sessions of each class. If you want to attend a class a 3rd or 4th time in one year, you can, but there will be a $100 fee to cover your VM. (We give you folks nice fast virtual machines so you can rapidly test different indexes, file configs, etc.)
- Season Passes are sold per-person, and cannot be shared between team members. For discounts on groups of 3 or more Season Passes, contact us.
- Season passes only apply to Brent and Erik’s online classes, not classes taught by other folks, or held at other locations (like conferences or in-person events.)