Season passes are great for people who want to cram in a lot of learning, all year long. You get access to all of Brent’s live online classes in 2018, including:
- Expert Performance Tuning for 2016 & 2017 – 1 day, normally $995
- Mastering Index Tuning – 3 days, normally $2,995
- Mastering Query Tuning – 3 days, normally $2,995
- Mastering Server Tuning with Wait Stats – 3 days, normally $2,995
- Total value if you attend each class just once: $9,980
(and with a season pass, you can come back to brush up!)
Each of the above classes is held at least four times per year, so you can find a set of dates that work for you. (It also includes admittance to the remaining 2017 dates for those classes.)
These are online classes – I (Brent) host it in GoToWebinar, live with me on webcam, taking questions as we go through the material together. Audio can come through either your computer audio, or by dialing into a US phone number – headset recommended either way. For more information, check out the Training Logistics PDF for our online classes.
You can watch recordings all year with Instant Replay – all during 2018, you can watch recorded versions of these classes via online streaming. Brush up on stuff you missed or revisit your favorite topics. It’s the best of both worlds: live training with Brent, plus reminders.
The fine print:
- A Season Pass includes 2 sessions of each class. If you want to attend a class a 3rd or 4th time in 2018, you can, but there will be a $100 fee to cover your VM. (We give you folks nice fast virtual machines so you can rapidly test different indexes, file configs, etc.)
- Season Passes are sold per-person, and cannot be shared between team members. For discounts on groups of 3 or more Season Passes, contact us.
- =Season passes only apply to Brent’s online classes, not classes taught by other folks, or held at other locations (like conferences or in-person events.)