Azure Data Factory, or ADF, is an Azure PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) that provides hybrid data integration at global scale. Use ADF to build fully managed ETL in the cloud – including SSIS. Join Andy Leonard – author, blogger, and Chief Data Engineer at Enterprise Data & Analytics – as he demonstrates practical Azure Data Factory use cases.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The essentials of Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Developing, testing, scheduling, monitoring, and managing ADF pipelines
- Lifting and shifting SSIS to ADF SSIS Integration Runtime (Azure-SSIS)
- ADF design patterns
- Data Integration Lifecycle Management (DILM) for the cloud and hybrid data integration scenarios
To know if you’re ready for this class, look for “yes” answers to these questions:
- Do you want to learn more about cloud data integration in Azure Data Factory?
- Is your enterprise planning to migrate its data, databases, data warehouse(s), or some of them, to the cloud?
- Do you currently use SSIS?
If you answered yes, this class is for you.
About the instructor: Andy Leonard is a Data Philosopher and BimlHero from Farmville, Virginia specializing in data integration with SSIS, SSIS performance tuning, and automation. He is very passionate about technology but has interests in literature, mathematics, farming, and engineering.
This is a live online class. We host it in GoToWebinar, live with Andy Leonard on webcam, with a 75-minute lunch break. Audio can come through either your computer audio, or by dialing into a US phone number – headset recommended either way. For more information, check out the Training Logistics PDF for our online classes.
Now with Instant Replay Access – after your class finishes, you can watch the recordings online for a year. It’s the best of both worlds: in-depth recorded training access for a year, plus live access to ask questions & see updated material during your live class.
This class has no upcoming dates scheduled, but contact Andy at EntDNA.com for a custom training class for your company.