You’ve been working hard all month to get through our newest class, Fundamentals of PowerShell for DBAs. This week, it all starts to come together as you put together PowerShell plus SQL Server to automate tasks on a regular basis:
- March 27, Mon: Objects and Namespaces
- March 28, Tues: PowerShell and the SQL Server Agent
- March 29, Weds: Creating Agent Jobs
- March 30, Thurs: Scheduling PowerShell Job Scripts
- March 31, Fri: Auditing Permissions with PowerShell and Demos
If you couldn’t keep up, no worries – you can always purchase the course, or pick up my Recorded Class Season Pass Fundamentals to revisit the material when your schedule is less hectic. Hope you enjoy the free training!