Announcing My 2021 Black Friday Sale Bundles

Company News
17 Comments

You’re a database professional who wants to up your game. You’ve been stuck at home this year, and next year isn’t looking much better. You can’t attend in-person training classes, but you desperately need the training.

You’re facing bigger and bigger data problems.
You’re dealing with more and more queries.
The queries are getting more complex.

You want to learn how to master SQL Server index tuning, query plans, parameter sniffing, columnstore indexes, and wait statistics.

Your time is now.

Now you can get the stuff you’ve always wanted – at a price your manager can live with:

Update 2021/12/01 – the Black Friday Sale is over.

Sales are open until December 1. When the calendar flips over to December, sales are over, and you’ll never be able to buy a Live Class Season Pass again.

For groups of 10 or more of the above Level 1/2/3 bundles, email us at Help@BrentOzar.com and we can make the checkout process easier. In your email, include the bundle you want to buy and the list of emails you want to enroll. For smaller groups, you can just walk through the checkout process online once per student.

Taxes are handled automatically during checkout. If you’re buying for a business that needs tax info or exemptions, fill out the business’s info during the checkout process. An email is sent to you during checkout – that’s the only invoice & receipt that we generate. If your accountants want something else on the invoice & receipt, your best bet is to print that email to PDF and then add the information you need.

Enough with the logistics! This is your year, and it’s the last year you can catch me for a year of straight classes with the Live Class Season Pass. I’m really excited to go out with a bang, and I can’t wait to see y’all in class.

Update 2021/12/01 – the Black Friday Sale is over.

[Video] Office Hours at Silver Strand State Beach: Ask Me Anything About SQL Server
[Video] Office Hours in Malibu: Ask Me Anything About SQL Server

• Thanks for the awesome training videos, as always!

Have you seen the prices of old Toyotas lately? Someone might take you up on that offer…

• I have a 2013 Tacoma 4×4, and 3 employees that need training 😉

• Are you able to sell to the UK this year?

• Jeffrey Biesecker
    October 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Can I add on another 1-2 years to my subscription that I currently have?

• Mr David Tovee
    October 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Thanks Brent for offering these prices. Last year I personally bought the recorded fundamental courses and I managed to get my employer to buy the live classes but I think the current management will not renew.
    It would be nice to use the consultants tool kit and the constant care.
    Any offers for accounts which already have the live pass and would like the Consultants Toolkit?

• Mr David Tovee
    October 28, 2021 8:40 pm

OK, so if I bought your level one bundle I would get the constant care and consultants kit for a year.
    Is the constant care locked into a business?
    If I moved to another business can I move it too?
    I did ‘read’ your FAQ and the description but I couldn’t find the answer.

• Johannes Stromberg
    November 1, 2021 8:39 am

Wohoo! Wonderful. After the last n months of being a customer and my boss seeing the progress being made HE was the one prompting me to get this one as well! Well done Brent.

• Natalie Griffiths
    November 10, 2021 3:33 pm

I need to purchase 7, level 3 packages for $1,695.00 a piece, for a total of $11,865 (plus tax). These trainings will be for 7 DBA’s at SelectHealth in Salt Lake City, Ut. Is the only way to place my order online, one at a time, or is there a way to pay all at once. Do I have to pay with a credit card or will you submit a purchasing Order or invoice the company?

• For prices this low, the only way to buy is online with a credit card or Paypal. If you wanna play around with invoices, purchase orders, wires, checks, Bitcoin, or trading in your old Toyota, you can contact us for an invoice, but it’ll be at regular price, not the sales price.

For groups of 10 or more, email us at Help@BrentOzar.com and we can make the checkout process easier. In your email, include the bundle you want to buy and the list of emails you want to enroll. For smaller groups, you can just walk through the checkout process online once per student.

• Can I buy the Level 2 mastering class without auto-renewal?