I’ve gotten a lot of emails from friends lately who are looking for work. It seems that as some companies go back to the office, some people are realizing they want to work remotely forever. And on the flip side, other folks are realizing they desperately want to get back into an office, but their companies have gone fully remote.
So let’s set up some rapid networking here. If your company is hiring, leave a comment.
- Your comment must include the job title, and either a link to the full job description, or the text of it. It doesn’t have to be a SQL Server DBA job, but it does have to be related to databases. (We get a pretty broad readership here – it can be any database.)
- An email address to send resumes, or a link to the application process – if I were you, I’d put an email address because you may want to know that applicants are readers here, because they might be more qualified than the applicants you regularly get.
- Please state the location and include REMOTE and/or VISA when that sort of candidate is welcome. When remote work is not an option, include ONSITE.
- Please only post if you personally are part of the hiring company—no recruiting firms or job boards. Only one post per company. If it isn’t a household name, please explain what your company does.
- Commenters: please don’t reply to job posts to complain about something. It’s off topic here.
- Readers: please only email if you are personally interested in the job.
If your comment isn’t relevant or smells fishy, I’ll delete it. If you have questions about why your comment got deleted, or how to maximize the effectiveness of your comment, contact me.
I close the comments here after a week, and publish another post each month in the Who’s Hiring category so y’all can get the latest opportunities.
If you want to be notified as people leave new job comments here, there’s a “subscribe without commenting” option where you leave a comment.