GroupBy.org is a free online conference run by the community, for the community. You get to pick the sessions by voting.
Voting is open now through March 15 for the next event, happening April 11. Here are some of the sessions you can choose from:
- Just Enough Database Theory for Power BI
- Linux OS Fundamentals for the SQL Admin
- Marketing for SQL Consultants and Business Owners
- PowerShell for the SQL DBA
- SQL Server Memory Internals & Troubleshooting
- Think Like a Certification Exam
Go vote now. It’s totally free, no registration required.
Powershell for the SQL DBA is my choice, 🙂
Like Linda, Powershell for the DBA 🙂
Some Powershell love would be great!
•SQL Server Memory Internals & Troubleshooting
JD – you need to vote at the site, not leave a comment here. Thanks!
[…] What sessions do you want to see at GroupBy next month? It’s too late for voting for a session but find out what kind of sessions happens on the 11th of April. […]