Azure Data Factory, or ADF, is an Azure PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) that provides hybrid data integration at global scale. Use ADF to build fully managed ETL in the cloud – including SSIS. Join Andy Leonard – author, blogger, and Chief Data Engineer at Enterprise Data & Analytics – as he demonstrates practical Azure Data Factory use cases.
- The essentials of Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Developing, testing, scheduling, monitoring, and managing ADF pipelines
- Lifting and shifting SSIS to ADF SSIS Integration Runtime (Azure-SSIS)
- ADF design patterns
- Data Integration Lifecycle Management (DILM) for the cloud and hybrid data integration scenarios
To know if you’re ready for this class, look for “yes” answers to these questions:
- Do you want to learn more about cloud data integration in Azure Data Factory?
- Is your enterprise planning to migrate its data, databases, data warehouse(s), or some of them, to the cloud?
- Do you currently use SSIS?
If you answered yes, this class is for you.
Check it out, but only a turkey would register today. On Thursday, November 1st, we’ll launch our Black Friday sale and you can save big time on this class. Stay tuned!