Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- #1281 We’ve lowered the priority of Query Store being disabled. It’s just not as important as the backups you’re not taking and the corruption checks you’re not running.
- #1253 Due to an unfortunate copy and paste incident, the rolled up warnings about index spools were both looking at the same flag column. That has been fixed. Thanks to @jobbish-sql for letting us know!
- #1256 We’ve improved the handling of many indexes being modified to be more accurate. Less wrong. Ahem. Thanks to @JimmyParker for reporting this one.
- #1261 Added a new clickable column that presents ALL missing index requests for a query in order of estimated impact. Only fires when a missing index has an impact of > 70%. Beat that, SSMS.
- #1316 More work to tidy up the implicit conversion and compiled value clickable columns.
Nothing this time around
- #1138 The aggressive lock warning was showing the incorrect number of nonclustered indexes
- #1149 Adds an index on
#IndexColumnsthat can maybe probably kinda help improvement when this table has a lot of objects in it. Thanks to @SAinCA for letting us know!
- #1311 If we report that your Heaps (HEAPs? heaps?) have forwarded records in them, we supply you with the
REBUILDcommand to fix them. Now you don’t have to go lookup the
REBUILDcommand to fix them.
- #1188 We have pruned the default columns shown! If you want to see all of the columns, you need to use
@ExpertMode = 1
- #1203 There were two columns named
used_memory_kbfrom two different tables. We’ve clarified their origins. Thanks to @hfleitas for letting us know!
- #1255 If you’re using context info, we’ll display that in the aforementioned expert mode. This sounds like expert stuff. Thanks to @eaglejohn81 for the request, and @SQLGumbo for writing the code and tests!
- #1152 We can now put a database into Standby after doing log restores. Thanks to @James-DBA-Anderson for the idea and code!
- #1242 We now throw and error when credentials to a mapped drive are incorrect.
Nothing this time around
All the same stuff as sp_BlitzCache
sp_AllNightLog and sp_AllNightLog_Setup Improvements
- #1242 We also try to catch invalid credentials here
- #1243 Removes a faulty where clause that prevented some backups and restores from being triggered
- #1318 @amtwo taught this old dog a new trick. It’s now AG aware, and won’t try to run commands on databases that are online but aren’t accepting connections.
- #1257 We were missing some time slices. Now we’re not. Thanks to @tcartwright for letting us know and contributing a fix!
- #1236 Now the Power BI Dashboard for DBAs prompts you for the server name & database when you open it.
We’ve got a new family member. This will examine the system health or a custom extended event session that captures deadlocks. 2012+ only. Blog posts about usage to follow. For now, head over to the GitHub documentation.