We published a whopping 312 blog posts in 2017! Looking back, wow, there was a lot of fun stuff in here.
First, here’s the ones you read the most:
11. Tell Us What You Make: The 2017 Data Professional Salary Survey
(That one makes the cut because we launched it on Jan 5, 2017. We started a little earlier this year.)
1. GDPR: Why We Stopped Selling Stuff to Europe
(Amazing since that was only about a week ago – it went viral)
Here’s the ones you commented on the most:
24. Max Worker Threads: Don’t Touch That – 33
22. What Is Batch Requests/sec? – 33
17. Build Me A Build: Assembly Olympics – 37
15. Live Blogging: Erik vs. PowerShell – 42
13. Learning SQL Server is painful. – 45
5. What Questions Would You Ask on a Salary Survey? – 104. You really helped us shape the first one this year.
4. What Should We Change About the Data Professional Salary Survey? – 114. When it came time to do the next one, you were all over it, and I really appreciate your help.
Here’s to another fun, interactive year in 2018. I’m really grateful to y’all – you make this such a fun place to be.