We launched our new class lineup last week, and response has been fantastic. Turns out you really liked the new Live Class Season Pass option.
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to pick one up, now’s your chance: prices go up by $1,000 on Friday. Instead of the class being $2,997.50, it’ll be $3,997.50 – and the price will keep going up until it’s back up to full price ($5,995.)
If you need help convincing the boss:
- Learning SQL Server is painful
- Let’s mix things up with a new way to learn
- Here’s what early access students said about the new courses
Here’s my new lineup:
- Mastering Index Tuning – save almost $1,500
- Mastering Query Tuning – save almost $1,500
- Mastering Server Tuning – save almost – okay, exactly $1,497.50
- 2018 Live Class Season Pass – save $2,997.50 (price goes up $1,000 on Friday)
And here’s our solid guest instructor lineup, all priced 50% off too:
- Always On Availability Groups – 3 days with Edwin Sarmiento (only 2 discount seats left!)
- Data Science Fundamentals with R – 2 days with Steph Locke, with hands-on labs
- Expert SSIS Training – 2 days with Andy Leonard
- PowerShell for DBAs – 2 days with Drew Furgiuele, with hands-on labs
- SQL Server on Linux – 2 days with Anthony Nocentino
- Expert Tuning for 2016 & 2017 – 1 day to catch you up on the latest techniques.
See you in class!