Whether you’re applying for a DBA job or getting ready to hire a DBA, you probably don’t know what questions to ask to tell if somebody really knows what they’re doing or not – or what answers to look for.
There’s the classic tired question, “Tell me the difference between a clustered and nonclustered index,” but after that, what?
In our new DBA Job Interview Q&A course, you’ll hear:
- 1. Core DBA Questions (23m)
- 2. Infrastructure Questions (19m)
- 3. Development DBA Questions (20m)
- 4. Screenshot Questions (13m)
- 5. Open-Ended Questions (10m)
- 6. Bad DBA Job Detector Test (19m)
- 7. Questions For YOU to Ask
Heck – let’s just go ahead and get started with the Development DBA Questions module right now for free. (If you can’t see the video below, you’re reading this on an RSS reader or off-site – head over to the blog post.)
Wanna see the rest? It’s part of our DBA Subscription – normally $39/month, but use coupon code Relaunch2017 and get off at $19.50/month.