Having problems getting in with your links? Here’s the links for the rest of the day:
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 17 (PD) – Building a Better Blog (Steve Jones) – Noon EST
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 18 (Dev) – Building Flexible Data Services for the Web Using the ADO .NET Data Services Framework (Artemakis Artemiou)
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 19 (Dev) – SQLCLR or T-SQL? A Brief Survey of Performance Options (Adam Machanic)
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 20 (BI) – Loading a Data Warehouse in SSIS (Brian Knight)
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 21 (DBA) – What’s Simple about Simple Recovery Model (Kalen Delaney)
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 22 (Dev) – What’s New, Harder, and Easier in SQL Server 2008 Security (Don Kiely)
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 23 (DBA) – Analyzing File and Wait Statistics (Andrew Kelly)
- 24 Hours of PASS: Session 24 (BI) – Embed Reporting Services into your Applications (Jessica Moss)
If you don’t see video or can’t hear audio, close your web browsers and the Office LiveMeeting client, then go back in. Some attendees have had to leave and come back in several times before video works successfully.
If you still can’t get in, check out Tom LaRock’s live stream. You can watch Tom and listen to the current presentation. In between sessions, Tom gives his feedback on the topic. Come join us!
The meetings are being archived, and they’ll be available for replay after the PASS Summit in early November.