For our classes next year, we’re kicking it up a notch. When you buy a seat in our How to Be a Senior DBA or SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting classes, you’ll also get 2 hours of video training right away.
For the Senior DBA class, we cover:
- How to find your business’s RPO and RTO goals
- How to choose the right high availability and disaster recovery methods for those RPO/RTO goals
- How to prescribe the right database maintenance
- How to set up database mail
For the Performance Troubleshooting class, we cover:
- Clustered indexes and non-clustered indexes
- What the index DMVs will show you (and what they hide)
- How to find the most resource-intensive queries on your system
The videos are delivered through our high definition training platform that also houses our training on index tuning, storage, virtualization, SSRS, and more. You can watch the videos on your laptop, tablet, or phone.
Both video training courses have homework. The idea is that you’ll examine your own production servers and get data that will be valuable to you as you sit in the class. For example, when you’re doing performance troubleshooting, we want you to already have an idea of the slowest queries. That way, as we talk about index improvements and T-SQL antipatterns, some of them will ring a bell, and you’ll know how to jump into action to improve performance.
There’s still discounted seats available in Chicago, Philadelphia, and San Diego. Check out the agenda and join us!