Get frustrated when you read conflicting opinions on the web? Me too — I can’t go to sleep when someone’s wrong on the Internet, but it’s tough to correct everybody. In this 30-minute session, I’ll explain the most common bad advice that I see, explain why it’s wrong, and show you how to set up your SQL Server for speed, not slowness.
Going to PASS?
Check This Class:
Pre-Summit, on Monday and Tuesday, we'll teach you how we tune SQL Servers. If you like us on the web, you'll love our pre-cons.
It's just $695, but limited seats are left. Learn more now.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Make SQL Apps Faster
Nov 2014, Seattle
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs