Backups are something that we take for granted. As long as the backup jobs are working, there’s nothing to worry about, right? In this presentation, Jeremiah Peschka will explore the backup options available in SQL Server and how you can take advantage of SQL Server’s built in functionality to ensure that your data is safe, secure, and easily restored.
Our Next Classes:
Chicago in May
We've expanded our classes for 2015 and we're introducing longer in-depth classes: Advanced Querying and Indexing and SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Make SQL Apps Faster
Nov 2014, Seattle
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs