Just got back from an enjoyable evening at the Greek Festival at Westheimer & Montrose. After the first hour or so, having found only food booths, Erika observed, “Don’t these people do anything other than eat?” No offense to the people pictured here, but judging by the size of the crowd (so to speak), that appears to be true. I didn’t realize it until I got back and started looking at the pictures. It was a big crowd, ayuk yuk yuk.
Going to PASS?
Check This Class:
Pre-Summit, on Monday and Tuesday, we'll teach you how we tune SQL Servers. If you like us on the web, you'll love our pre-cons.
It's just $695, but limited seats are left. Learn more now.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Make SQL Apps Faster
Nov 2014, Seattle
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs