Just got back from an enjoyable evening at the Greek Festival at Westheimer & Montrose. After the first hour or so, having found only food booths, Erika observed, “Don’t these people do anything other than eat?” No offense to the people pictured here, but judging by the size of the crowd (so to speak), that appears to be true. I didn’t realize it until I got back and started looking at the pictures. It was a big crowd, ayuk yuk yuk.
What We Do:
SQL Critical Care®
If your SQL Server is too slow or unreliable, and you're tired of guessing games, we'll help.
In just 4 days, we find the root cause, explain it to you, and show you how to get pain relief. Learn more now.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
When the client makes a firewall rule change that breaks an application, and the developers insist that it’s a database problem. (HT @mikehillwig)
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs