Outta here like Vladymir. Sorry, listening to Eve 6. Anyway, I’m out in Dallas for work, thought I’d post a quick update on the car computer. I’m tickled pink with the software side – it’s reading my new emails out loud, which is quite cool. I’m not nearly as happy with the hardware side, though. The FM modulator that broadcasts the computer sound has absolutely terrible sound quality, completely unusable. I didn’t bring my tools with me to Dallas, so I’ll have to wait until I get back to install a new transceiver. I’d gotten a cheap one from Fry’s that didn’t plug in line with the car stereo antenna, and that was definitely a big mistake.
What We Do:
SQL Critical Care®
If your SQL Server is too slow or unreliable, and you're tired of guessing games, we'll help.
In just 4 days, we find the root cause, explain it to you, and show you how to get pain relief. Learn more now.
Contact the Brent Ozar
team online or call:
It won't hurt.
SQL Server Training
- In-Person Training Classes:
- Advanced Querying and Indexing
- The Senior DBA Class of 2015
- SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting
- Online Video Classes:
- Execution Plans
- DBA Interview Question and Answer Kit
- Developer's Guide to SQL Performance
- How to Tune Indexes
- Introduction to Internals
- SQL Server on VMware and SANs